Today we’re delighted to announce a new release with new features and bug fixes. Please read below for more details.
Please use the file in attachment for a full installation.
- Translation updates (Hungarian, Indonesian, Bosnian, Ukranian, Vietnamese, Spanish)
- Prevent data wipeout when calling GET directly on save endpoint
- Cleanup .htaccess
- Docker compose usability improvements
- Cookie secure flag fix for Chrome (you can enable csrf protection again now)
- Use longblob for session storage. This should fix issues preventing a user from adding a large number of items to register
- Cashrounding bugfixes
- Fix daily overview cash sale totals
- Show sale count in transaction report
- Button disable to prevent double submission
- Add barcode field to item kits
- Fix discount register parsing in some specific locales
For this release we would like to thank all the contributors for the continuous effort to keep the project moving forward. Keep up the good work! You know who you are.
UPGRADE from version 3.3.3
For this version an upgrade is required:
WARNING: Always a good idea to do a backup previous to an upgrade. This is not an exception.
- Backup your database.
- Backup your ospos files (normally at web server place)
- Backup your ospos/application/config/database.php and ospos/application/config/config.php files
- Remove all your ospos files (do not remove nor modify database data!!!)
- Extract the files for version 3.3.4
- Move the files to your web server place
- Copy application/config/database.php.tmpl to application/config/database.php
- Restore the content of your ospos/application/config/database.php and ospos/application/config/config.php files in the new files
- Move the content of old uploads dir to public/uploads
- Make sure your webroot points to public/ directory as index.php is now contained there
- Log into OSPOS and wait for the automatic migration to complete (the login only takes longer the first time)
- Now you are good to go and use your new version of OSPOS