Today we’re delighted to announce a new release with new features and bug fixes. Please read below for more details.
Please use the file opensourcepos.202009030758220.127.116.11.bb309c.zip in attachment for a full installation.
- Various report fixes and enhancements (@daN4cat )
- Improved translations in Thai/Turkish/Portugese/Hungarian/Spanish
- Category can be used as an attribute (@objecttothis )
- Invoice number override fixes
- Tax included destination tax fixes (@SteveIreland )
- Scales or other input devices can now be read out using the Token_lib functionality
- Extended system info section in the configuration tab to support our users (@WebShells )
- Multistage docker builds (@jekkos)
- Tax group constraint fixes (@SteveIreland )
- Employee name suspend (@daN4cat )
- Add farsi language
- Quote improvements (@jekkos)
- Code cleanup and various fixes
For this release we would like to thank all the contributors for the continuous effort to keep the project moving forward. Keep up the good work! You know who you are.
UPGRADE from version 3.3.1
For this version an upgrade is required:
WARNING: Always a good idea to do a backup previous to an upgrade. This is not an exception.
- Backup your database.
- Backup your ospos files (normally at web server place)
- Backup your ospos/application/config/database.php and ospos/application/config/config.php files
- Remove all your ospos files (do not remove nor modify database data!!!)
- Extract the files for version 3.3.2
- Move the files to your web server place
- Copy application/config/database.php.tmpl to application/config/database.php
- Restore the content of your ospos/application/config/database.php and ospos/application/config/config.php files in the new files
- Move the content of old uploads dir to public/uploads
- Make sure your webroot points to public/ directory as index.php is now contained there
- Log into OSPOS and wait for the automatic migration to complete (the login only takes longer the first time)
- Now you are good to go and use your new version of OSPOS