Stock Management (Items and Kits)
VAT, Customer and Multi Tiers Taxation
Sale Register & Transactions Logging
Quotation and Invoicing
Receipt and Invoice Printing/Emailing
Barcode Generation and Printing
Suppliers and Customers Database
Multiuser with Permission Control
Reporting on Sales, Expenses, and Inventory
Receivings of Products
Rewards System & Loyalty Programs
Restaurant Tables & Delivery Orders
Selectable Boostrap based UI Theme
reCAPTCHA to Protect Login Page
A demo version of the latest master version can be found on our Demo server. This is a containerized install which will be reinitialized when new functionality is added to the code repository.
- username: admin
- password: pointofsale
Open Source Point of Sale is licensed under MIT terms with an important addition:
The footer signature "You are using Open Source Point Of Sale" with version, hash and link to the original distribution of the code MUST BE RETAINED, MUST BE VISIBLE IN EVERY PAGE and CANNOT BE MODIFIED.
Also worth noting:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
For more details please read the file LICENSE.
It's important to understand that althought you are free to use the software the copyright stays and the license agreement applies in all cases. Therefore any actions like:
- Removing LICENSE and any license files is prohibited
- Authoring the footer notice replacing it with your own or even worse claiming the copyright is absolutely prohibited
- Claiming full ownership of the code is prohibited
In short you are free to use the software but you cannot claim any property on it.
Any person or company found breaching the license agreement will have a bunch of monkeys at the door ready to destroy their servers.
Please also read the wiki page here to find our Translations Guideline.
Only with the help of the community we can keep language translations up to date.
If you are taking a release candidate code please make sure you always run the latest database upgrade script and you took the latest code from master. Please DO NOT post issues if you have not done those step.
Bug reports must follow this schema:
- Ospos version string with git commit hash (see ospos footer)
- OS name and version running your Web Server (e.g. CentOS 6.9, Ubuntu 16.4, Windows 10)
- Web Server name and version (e.g. Apache 2.2, Apache 2.4, Nginx 1.12, Nginx 1.13)
- Database name and version (e.g. MySQL 5.5, MySQL 5.6, MySQL 5.7, MariaDB 10.0, MariaDB 10.1, MariaDB 10.2)
- PHP version (e.g. 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1)
- Language selected in OSPOS (e.g. English, Spanish)
- Any configuration of OSPOS that you changed
- Exact steps to reproduce the issue (test case)
- Optionally some screenshots to illustrate each step
If above information is not provided in full, your issue will be tagged as pending. If missing information is not provided within a week we will close your issue.